You've got a vision. Let's make it happen.
What I've been working on
- Helping a volumetric display startup redesign their website, build an online store and raise $10 million in funding.
- Building a website for a tiny design collective (that I'm part of) with a network of collaborators around the world who have worked for the likes of MIT, HubSpot, Amazon, Fidelity Investments, NPR, and more.
- Providing front-end support for an assistive tech startup selling custom digital voices at scale.
- Developing the initial website front-end templates for a joint initiative that explores best practices for creating effective city government structures.
What I do
I work at the intersection of research-driven design and engineering to build websites & applications that delight users and solve real business problems — websites that will make your business grow.
Some clients bring their approved designs for me to turn them into real websites. I work with them to implement their designs in a responsive, usable, accessible and performant manner while making suggestions along the way to achieve the best possible outcome.
Others require a more holistic approach: research, copywriting, design, development and more. If that’s the case, then I can assemble a team of talented experts with the experience to deliver the results you’re after.
Here's a sample of the type of work I usually do for clients:
- Design systems & pattern libraries.
- Turning designs into HTML5/CSS3/JS or WordPress websites.
- Creating the initial prototypes for a web or mobile app.
- Building e-commerce stores with WordPress + WooCommerce.
- Providing help to solve specific CSS, accessibility and web performance issues.
Things I don't do
- Angular/React/Vue development.
- Any other CMS that isn’t WordPress.
- Working with micromanagers.
- Rush work.
Pricing & payments
I schedule projects over several weekly sprints and charge a flat rate fee of $1500 (US) per week. My rate is non-negotiable.
I will ask for one week’s fee in advance on signing, and then one week paid before each sprint begins.
You will be required to sign a contract of works. NDA agreements carry a fixed cost of $1500 on top of any work.
Typically, I'm booked 1-2 months in advance. Right now, I have availability for one new project starting in mid-June 2017 .
To talk about your project, just send me an email and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.